1005 N Clinton St, Defiance, OH 43512 Defiance, OH 43512 US
Casual Theme – High Energy Concept
We are seeking Restaurant Manager Candidates for a dynamic full service casual dining concept in the Findlay & Bowling Green Ohio areas. The Company offers unlimited growth potential and an extremely fun environment. Excellent stating salary, bonus plan and benefits package for Restaurant Managers who thrive in a cheerful, fun, exciting and extremely fast paced environment.
Title of Position – Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Manager will be responsible for assisting the General Manager in all aspects of overseeing the day to day operations of the restaurant. The right candidate will be able to recruit, train, mentor and develop a highly efficient and effective team of customer oriented, poised professionals throughout the entire restaurant. Being able to delegate and communicate in an effectual manner is an invaluable talent for a Professional Restaurant Manager and one we actively seek out. We will also be looking for a candidate with the ability to complete administrative duties including but not limited to; scheduling staff, preparing and reporting financials documents, communicating with vendors and receiving inventory.
- Excellent Starting Salary $40,000 - $48,000, depending on experience
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance Options
- Paid Vacation
- We Have a Culture that Promotes a Fun, High Energy, High Volume Environment
- Great Growth Opportunity with Locations Throughout the Midwest
- The Restaurant Manager must have full Service restaurant management experience of at least 2 years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required or the Restaurant Manger
- The Restaurant Manager must live by a guest orientated philosophy and show honesty and integrity in all things
- Open Availability is a requirement for the Restaurant Manager
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume ASAP!
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Jim Koehler has been an Executive Recruiter with Gecko Hospitality since 2013. Jim has had a versatile career in corporate hospitality, as District Manager for JoJo's & Coco's Restaurants, HR Manager for Chi Chi’s Restaurants, Employee Relations Director for Ditan Inc., and a Field Recruiter for TGI Fridays Restaurants.
Coupled with his enriched hospitality background, Jim has always possessed a strong work ethic and intense dedication, which has enhanced his sustained performance success. Throughout his career, Jim has consistently cultivated and developed respected professional relationships utilizing his proficient interpersonal communication skills. Jim is genuinely inspired to passionately add value to the personal and professional growth of others.
Jim has been married for 30 years to the love of his life, Tracy, and is the proud father of Wade & Brock. Jim is devoted to his Church Community, and enjoys a variety of outdoor activities.