2133 N West Ave, El Dorado, AR 71730 El Dorado, AR 71730 US
Immediate Need - Full Service
For over three decades, we have grown into one of the most popular and well-recognized casual dining chains in the world. We still maintain the same goals today as we set forth from our humble beginnings: quality meals and an atmosphere the whole family can enjoy. At the same time, we have been able to evolve with the times. Whether it’ s creating dishes for those living a healthy lifestyle or expanding our Happy Hour menus, we’ ve stayed at the forefront of the industry.
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: We are searching a Restaurant Manager who is able to take decisive action, with strong leadership and dedication to our high standards in order to achieve excellent results. The Restaurant Manager will assist the General Manager and the Management Team in the overall operations of the restaurant. Duties of this Restaurant Manager position will include but are not limited to staffing, scheduling and training of new employees, maintaining food and labor cost according to company policy, and assisting in administrative functions delegated by the General Manager. This position requires the Restaurant Manager to have talent for mentoring others and delivering exceptional service to our guests. If you have strong leadership and people skills and a passion for hospitality, we are serious about speaking with you about becoming a member of our Management team.
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Apply today for more information on this Restaurant Manager position!
- Minimum of 2+ years current experience as a Restaurant Manager in a high volume (over $2m per year in sales) Full Service concept
- A stable work history - no more than two Restaurant Manager jobs in the previous five years
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Restaurant Manager in El Dorado, Arkansas!
Jacob Tarabar, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Since 2006, Jacob Tarabar has been an integral part of the Gecko Hospitality community
He joined Gecko as a part-time Recruiter covering the state of Arkansas, and in 2010, Jacob came aboard full-time, dedicating all his efforts to finding new opportunities for candidates in the market. Two years later, he took over recruiting in Delaware. In addition to his recruiting contributions, Jacob has been actively involved assisting with Gecko Hospitality's advertising and website Job Management for several franchise partners, improving the quality, results and organization of their advertising.
Jacob and his wife currently reside in the St. Louis area, though he still finds time to avidly root for Philadelphia sports teams, including the Super Bowl LII Champion Philadelphia Eagles.