3017 13th Ave S, Fargo, ND 58103 Fargo, ND 58103 US
Multiple Concepts- Industry Leader
Our Company is in search of the most effective Restaurant Manager in the hospitality industry to complete our team! We strongly believe that having a skilled and professional Restaurant Manager is one of the major ingredients to our continued success! Apply Today for our location in Fargo, ND. Our Company started out in Minnesota in the late 90 s and has grown ever since. We have won numerous awards nationwide for Best Restaurant, Best Brunch, Best Patio, Best Beer and many more. We pride ourselves in identifying excellent leaders by building relationships, marketing and being a part of the community of which they are present. As the Restaurant Manager for our Company you will have to maintain the standard, consistency and level of quality that makes our restaurant what it is today. If you are looking forward to a career as a Restaurant Manager in the Fargo, ND area, we are seeking a professional just like you!
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The principal duties of the Restaurant Manager are to maximize profits by maintaining food and beverage cost and production, develop restaurant employees, expand the business through increased sales and profits, increase guest satisfaction and control all operational challenges ensuring our standards of quality and service are achieved. The Restaurant Manager will supervise staffing, making certain the adequate staffing requirements are maintained, reducing overtime. The Restaurant Manager must be available to work a variety of opens, swings and closes. This position as Restaurant Manager requires substantial connections with the general public and all levels of employees both within and outside of the organization.
- Competitive Base Salaries
- Long Term Incentive Plan for General Managers
- Quarterly Bonus Programs for all levels of Management
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life insurance, and Flex Spending
- 100% Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
- Ongoing Management Development and Annual Reviews
- Relocation Allowances for Managers
- The Restaurant Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
- The Restaurant Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Restaurant Manager must possess
- High volume experience of 3+ years as a Restaurant Manager is a must for this position
Apply Now-Restaurant Manager located in Fargo, ND
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to rgingell@geckohospitality.Com
Rhonda Gingell, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rhonda Gingell started working in the restaurant/hospitality industry while in high school as a waitress with Mazzio’s Pizza. While attending College of the Ozarks working on her Hospitality Degree she worked overseeing server training for Candlestick Inn in Branson, a premier upscale dining restaurant overlooking downtown Branson. Through a lot of hard work Rhonda made her way into a Service Manager position.
Rhonda is now overseeing the Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming markets of Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner.