202 Broadway N, Fargo, ND 58102 Fargo, ND 58102 US
Casual – Contemporary American Cuisine
Are you a Restaurant Manager looking for a career full of excitement, energy and fun? Apply Today to become the Restaurant Manager for our location in Fargo, ND. Our restaurant takes great pride in everything we do and everything we have to offer. At our company, we believe that each and every guest have a great dining experience. The Restaurant Manager will be part of well-trained team to provide spectacular service. Apply Today to become the Restaurant Manager of our location in Fargo, ND.
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Manager will work side by side the General Manager in the direction of all restaurant operations. This will include all aspects of the restaurant, FOH, BOH, in addition to managing profit and loss cost centers. The Restaurant Manager will play a role in the local community by assisting with local marketing and advertising. The Restaurant Manager will ensure the restaurant is optimally staffed and employees are fully trained in all facets of their job, will working with the other members of the management team to respond to complaints, taking any and all appropriate actions to turn any dissatisfied guests into return guests.
- The Restaurant Manager should act as a “brand ambassador” for our company at all times
- Honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Restaurant Manager
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Restaurant Manager
- Advancement Opportunities
- Energetic Fun Working Atmosphere
- Industry Leading Compensation
- And Many More!
Apply Now – Restaurant Manager located in Fargo, ND
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com
Rhonda Gingell, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rhonda Gingell started working in the restaurant/hospitality industry while in high school as a waitress with Mazzio’s Pizza. While attending College of the Ozarks working on her Hospitality Degree she worked overseeing server training for Candlestick Inn in Branson, a premier upscale dining restaurant overlooking downtown Branson. Through a lot of hard work Rhonda made her way into a Service Manager position.
Rhonda is now overseeing the Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming markets of Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner.