3902 13th Ave S suite 4402, Fargo, ND 58103 Fargo, ND 58102 US
Restaurant Manager Casual-Industry Leader
If you are looking for a Restaurant Manager career opportunity with a company passionate about great service, excellent food and wine and celebrates living well, you will be interested in this career path! Apply Today for our location in Fargo, ND. We need someone who will share our passion by assisting the operations of a profitable, guest orientated business. In giving back to you, we offer a great career with the potential for increasing opportunities as we continue to expand. Don t miss this fresh, exciting and rewarding career opportunity as a Restaurant Manager for our location in Fargo, ND.
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job description: The Restaurant Manager is responsible for leading department level restaurant operations. This person will assist and work closely with the Managing Partner in leading Team Members by demonstrating leadership grounded in our core values. The Restaurant Manager will help enable the team to keep our promise to guests by consistently providing a superb dining experience. A successful Restaurant Manager is always contributing in the delivery of balanced results through our systems and methods, which ultimately leads to steady growth in sales and profits through personal, people, business and leadership results.
- Industry Leading Compensation
- Bonus Potential
- Day One Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Immediate 401(K)
- Company Paid Retirement Plan
- Complimentary Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- The Restaurant Manager should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
- Honesty, integrity and a love for customer satisfaction are all the qualities that the Restaurant Manager should posses
- A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the Restaurant Manager
- A requirement for the Restaurant Manager is a true passion for the development and mentoring of others
- 2 plus years of restaurant management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Restaurant Manager
Apply Now Restaurant Manger located in Fargo, ND
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to rgingell@geckohospitality.Com
Rhonda Gingell, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rhonda Gingell started working in the restaurant/hospitality industry while in high school as a waitress with Mazzio’s Pizza. While attending College of the Ozarks working on her Hospitality Degree she worked overseeing server training for Candlestick Inn in Branson, a premier upscale dining restaurant overlooking downtown Branson. Through a lot of hard work Rhonda made her way into a Service Manager position.
Rhonda is now overseeing the Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming markets of Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner.