Fargo, ND 58103 US
Casual Theme - Industry Leader
Our company is in search of the very best Restaurant Manager in the industry to complete our team! We strongly believe that having a skilled and professional Restaurant Manager is one of the main ingredients to our continued success! Apply today for our location in Fargo, ND Our Company began in Minnesota in the late 90’s and has grown to include over 30 restaurants in 13 states. Shortly before we opened our third store, we decided to launch our patented brewing process which took off like we expected. We have won several awards nationwide for Best Restaurant, Best Brunch, Best Patio, Best Beer and much more. We pride ourselves in identifying great leaders by building relationships, networking and being a part of the community of which they exist. As the Restaurant Manager for our Company, you will need to maintain the standard, consistency and quality of what makes our restaurant what it is today. If you are looking forward to a Restaurant Management career with career advancement located in Fargo, ND we are seeking a professional like you!
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The principal duties of the Restaurant Manager are to optimize profits by maintaining food and beverage cost and production, develop restaurant employees, expand the business through increased sales and profits, increase guest satisfaction and control all operational challenges ensuring our standards of quality and service are achieved. The Restaurant Manager will supervise staffing, making certain the adequate staffing requirements are maintained, minimizing overtime. The Restaurant Manager will need to be available to work a range of opens, swings and closes. This position as Restaurant Manager requires substantial interaction with the general public and all levels of employees both within and outside of the organization.
· Competitive Base Salaries
· Long Term Incentive Plan for General Managers
· Quarterly Bonus Programs for all levels of Management
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life insurance, and Flex Spending
· 100% Company Paid Short Term Disability
· Paid Vacation
· Ongoing Management Development and Annual Reviews
· Relocation Allowances for Managers
· The Restaurant Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
· The Restaurant Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
· The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the Restaurant Manager
· A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Restaurant Manager must possess
· High volume experience of 3+ years as a Restaurant Manager is a must for this position
Apply Now - Restaurant Manager located in Fargo, ND
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage with you via SMS text message. By clicking to submit your application, Gecko Hospitality has your consent to communicate via SMS text message moving forward.
Terms of Service are available at https://www.geckohospitality.com/terms
Message and data rates may apply, depending on your mobile phone service plan. For more help reply “HELP” to your texts or you can opt-out by replying STOP
Meet Your Recruiter
Rhonda Gingell started working in the restaurant/hospitality industry while in high school as a waitress with Mazzio’s Pizza. While attending College of the Ozarks working on her Hospitality Degree she worked overseeing server training for Candlestick Inn in Branson, a premier upscale dining restaurant overlooking downtown Branson. Through a lot of hard work Rhonda made her way into a Service Manager position.
Rhonda is now overseeing the Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming markets of Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner.