Gadsden, AL 35904
- Highly competitive salary ($42,000 - $50,000)
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance within 31 days of hire, including domestic partner benefits
- Obtainable quarterly bonuses with an annual potential up to 175 percent of plan
- Flexible Spending Plans and Tuition assistance
- Market Leading 401(k) Savings Plans with company match
- The Restaurant Manager must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least three years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The Restaurant Manager should have open availability
Mike Tsirelis, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Mike Tsirelis, 10+year Franchise Partner for the states of Alabama and Louisiana, brings over 25 years of restaurant experience to his role as a restaurant and hospitality recruiter. He began in restaurant management with KFC and Little Caesars, became a franchise representative, and spent 14 years with Lone Star Steakhouse, lastly as a District Manager overseeing 8 units. Prior to joining Gecko, Mike was an Area Director of nine locations with Don Pablo's.
In restaurant operations and in life, Mike believes it’s all about relationships. Throughout his career, he has always enjoyed helping others achieve their personal and professional goals, routinely going the extra mile to assist others to that end. Recruiting is truly a natural fit.
Mike and his wife Dawn have four children and live in Cincinnati, OH. He enjoys spending time with his family and friends, and being involved in his children's lives.