Address: 3250 32nd Ave S, Grand Forks, ND 58201 Grand Forks, ND 58201 US
We are currently seeking a Restaurant Manager to direct our top notch team of culinary and service professionals with enthusiasm, mentoring, and exceptional work ethics. If this sounds like your style as a Restaurant Manager, Apply Today for our location in Grand Forks, ND. Our concept and vision revolve around blending the freshest ingredients into our food and pairing with the highest quality beverages. Because this is the heart of the vision we dedicate weeks of training for our staff as well as our Management Team to ensure we are able to guide our customers through our menu options, creating a complete dining experience that keeps them coming back through our doors. If you are a Restaurant Manager who would like to be a part of something you can actually take great pride in, Apply Today to become the Restaurant Manager of our location in Grand Forks, ND.
Title of Position – Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Manager will assist the General Manager in all aspects of overseeing the restaurant operations. The Restaurant Manager will be able to support in the recruiting, hiring, training, mentoring, and maintenance of team members. A Professional Restaurant Manager will be able to follow through on delegated duties effectively and efficiently meeting or exceeding standards established. Our Restaurant Management team should always come with a positive attitude, be goal oriented and driven to succeed.
- Industry competitive salary
- Medical / Dental / Vision insurance options
- Bonus packages
- Paid Vacation
- Work in a fun, friendly environment
- Three plus years of restaurant management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Restaurant Manager must posses
- The Restaurant Manager must be proficient in achieving solid financial for the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The Restaurant Manager may be required to work nights/weekends/holidays
Apply Now – Restaurant Manger located in Grand Forks, ND
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com
Rhonda Gingell, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rhonda Gingell started working in the restaurant/hospitality industry while in high school as a waitress with Mazzio’s Pizza. While attending College of the Ozarks working on her Hospitality Degree she worked overseeing server training for Candlestick Inn in Branson, a premier upscale dining restaurant overlooking downtown Branson. Through a lot of hard work Rhonda made her way into a Service Manager position.
Rhonda is now overseeing the Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming markets of Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner.