420 Red Bands Rd Greenville, NC 27858 Greenville, NC 27858
Casual Theme - Quality of Life
Base salary 38k - 42k + Awesome Bonus Program!
Apply today for a phone interview within two business days if you meet the required qualifications. Send your resume to adele@geckohospitality.Com
We are seeking a Restaurant Manager who is team-oriented, highly professional and in a position to develop others while managing a revenue-driven, high-energy environment. Are you seeking a Company with Unlimited growth potential, who believes in Management having a Quality Lifestyle? If this sounds like your style of Restaurant Manager, Please Do Not Hesitate! Apply Today for our location Greenville, NC.
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Company was established with the belief that employee mindset was especially imperative in an industry infamous for its high work force turnover, so we are focusing on employee quality of life, and structured a work schedule accordingly. Each location employs six full-time Management Team members, working a genuine five-day, 45- to 50-hour work week, as opposed to the more common approach of six-days and a 60-hour week required in other restaurants. As a result, the Company was able to maintain a considerably lower-than-average rate of Management turnover: under 10% in an average year, as compared with an industry standard of about 30%. The Restaurant Manager Duties will include but not be limited to: recruiting, developing, and maintaining efficient and effective staff levels, building profit through extraordinary guest service and marketing campaigns, additionally, maintaining all required administrative functions according to Company policies and procedures.
- Competitive salary and bonus programs for all managers
- A REAL 5 day work week
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- A week's paid Vacation every 6 months
- We are closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day to spend time with our families
- Structured Training Programs
- We have a culture that promotes a fun, high energy work environment
- Great growth opportunity in over 20 states across America!
- The Restaurant Manager must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 3 years
- A requirement for the Restaurant Manager is a true passion for the development and mentoring of others
- The Restaurant Manager must have a proven track record in assisting the company in the achievement of solid financial results
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager may be required to work nights/weekends/holidays
Apply Now- Restaurant Manager located in Greenville, NC
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to adele@geckohospitality.Com
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Adele began her career in a full-service casual chain restaurant. She worked her way up from an entry-level position to a Service Manager and eventually became the mentor of the FOH training program, as well as supporting the training for four other locations. During this time, she helped open and staff new locations. Because of her experiences, she understands the urgency that surrounds the hiring process.
She then worked for a Healthcare Food Services Contract Company as a Retail Services Manager. Always driving for success, she gained skills in menu development, retail design, and marketing. Once again, she was called on to support over 20 locations by hosting monthly marketing calls, site visits, and opening new account locations.
Adele has never lost her focus on service. Her management style is fair, inclusive, and business minded. She has a strong attention to detail and enjoys helping others achieve their goals.
Adele is married with two sons. She enjoys spending time with her family, watching her kids play sports, and cooking with her husband.