- Excellent Compensation
- Monthly Non Cap Bonus Potential
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(K) Company Matching Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 5 Day Work Week
- Paid Vacation
- The Hospitality Manager must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 3 years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Hospitality Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Hospitality Manager
- The Hospitality Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The Hospitality Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all time
Larry Friedkin, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Larry Friedkin has been the Gecko Hospitality Franchise partner for Maryland and Nevada since 2010. Larry has over 35 years of experience in the Food and Beverage industry. Starting out as a newspaper boy, he worked a variety of jobs building up to his first restaurant position as a busser at the age of 14. Larry continued in the hospitality industry through high school and college, starting with waiting tables and bartending and 12 years later, became a Multi-Unit General Manager. Joining Metromedia Restaurants in 1987, Larry spent nearly 15 years at Steak and Ale, the last 10 1/2 as an Area Director guiding 9 locations and being named Operators Director of the Year in 1998. In 2001, he joined O'Charley's Inc. as an Operations Director and opened up 5 locations during his nearly 9 year tenure.
Larry enjoys each and every day at Gecko, assisting others attain their professional goals. He is extremely grateful to partner with Gecko and plan to continue creating great relationships.
Larry has two great sons and enjoys camping, boating, biking, swimming and any outdoor activities – crazy about nature. He is also a devoted, lifelong Eagles fan.