Houston, TX , 77002 Houston, TX 77002 US
Fine Dining - Industry Leader
Our Company is in the market for an extremely motivated Restaurant Manager with an abundance of enthusiasm to be the leader of one of the finest teams in the industry! If you re a Professional Restaurant Manager searching for a vibrant, upscale, proven company to take your career to a new level, then we need to hear from you! Apply Today in Houston, TX. Our Company maintains the conventional American Bar and Grill idea from dishing up a cutting-edge twist on American comfort classics. Our concept is among many restaurants put together by a company running three unique upscale restaurant concepts who appeal to savvy steak lovers nationwide. With over 40 unique locations throughout the U.S., our great reputation for Tasty cuisine and gorgeous presentation is undoubtedly an honor our team is committed to on a daily basis. As our Company believes it is our duty to present every guest with an extraordinary dining experience whenever they stroll through our doors. We are very proud to have been recently awarded the Award of Excellence and Diner s Choice Award . As our Restaurant Manager, we will provide an outstanding place for you to further your career, lead a staff who know how to make things happen and perform at astounding levels. If you are looking for a fulfilling quality lifestyle and the chance to stand out in your career as a Restaurant Manager, then this is your opportunity! Apply today for our location Houston, TX.
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Manager must be passionate and qualified to direct our team and must be devoted to our mission ensuring excellent guest service that exceeds their expectations. The Restaurant Manager will ensure the restaurant is properly staffed to meet guest needs and will assist the General Manager in the recruitment of hourly team members. We will rely on your talents to motivate your team and to be as focused on excellence as we are.
- Excellent compensation packages
- Competitive Bonus Program
- 401 (k) retirement savings with a company match
- Medical/Dental and Vision benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Company Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- The Restaurant Manager must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least three years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The Restaurant Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
Apply Now- Restaurant Manager located in Houston, TX
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to jake@geckohospitality.Com
Jake Smith, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Jake Smith lives in Austin, TX and has been a Restaurant Recruiter with Gecko Hospitality since 2013. Before beginning his career in recruiting, Jake was a corporate auditor for PricewaterhouseCoopers in NYC. Jake graduated from Texas A&M in 2010 with a Bachelor’s in Accounting and a Master’s in Finance. He is happily married with his wife Jessica and their Australian Shepherd Leo. Together they enjoy trail running, kayaking, and trying out new restaurants in Austin.