Houston, TX , 77027 Houston, TX 77027 US
Fine Dining Steakhouse
We are a contemporary steakhouse searching for a Restaurant Manager; hospitable, intense and professional. If this sounds like you, please continue reading! Apply Today for our location in Houston, TX. It is essential our Restaurant Manager pays extremely close attention to every minute detail contributing to the delivery of seamless service and remarkable meals. Our leaders must possess a sense of sincerity because this is a characteristic of a "guest service" leader. We are a contemporary Upscale American Restaurant known for our wood-fired cuisine. Providing our guests with the highest possible quality dining experience is our primary philosophy while not taking any short cuts in product preparation. We provide our guests with exceptional quality food and excellent value. We have been recognized by Southern Exposure Magazine for Best in Fine Dining, Best Business Lunch, Best Service and Best Dessert. We are currently operating in close to 15 states with definite growth plans for the future. Don't miss this phenomenal career opportunity as a Restaurant Manager, Apply Today for our location in Houston, TX.
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: Our Restaurant Manager must have a thorough knowledge of food and service. Our Restaurant Manager will provide strategic leadership and guidance to the overall operation: plan, organize, direct and coordinate the resources and activities. A high level of guest satisfaction and operational standards must be maintained. The Restaurant Manager must maintain a high level of guest satisfaction, provide strong leadership, and promote career development and team building. This Restaurant Manager must understand restaurant financials including accounting, budgeting, cost control, inventory and banking methods.
- Health Insurance; Including Prescription, Dental and Optical Coverage
- Life Insurance, Worth Double Your Salary
- Up To 4 Weeks Paid Vacation Time
- Short and Long Term Disability Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
- The Restaurant Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
- The Restaurant Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Restaurant Manager must posses
- High volume experience of 3+ years as a Restaurant Manager is a must for this position
Apply Now- Restaurant Manager located in Houston, TX
To be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jake Smith, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Jake Smith lives in Austin, TX and has been a Restaurant Recruiter with Gecko Hospitality since 2013. Before beginning his career in recruiting, Jake was a corporate auditor for PricewaterhouseCoopers in NYC. Jake graduated from Texas A&M in 2010 with a Bachelor’s in Accounting and a Master’s in Finance. He is happily married with his wife Jessica and their Australian Shepherd Leo. Together they enjoy trail running, kayaking, and trying out new restaurants in Austin.