2108 W Mountcastle Drive, Johnson City, TN 37604 Johnson City, TN 37601 US
Quick Service Restaurant
Are you the lively and approachable type; able to get along and communicate very easily with all levels of people? We are seeking a Restaurant Manager never short of a smile who takes real pride in their appearance while coping effectively under pressure to surpass the daily challenges of the restaurant industry. If you are a natural leader and someone who values great customer service, this may be the opportunity for you. If you are excited about a career as a Restaurant Manager with a secure and growing concept in the Johnson City, TN area, then we are seeking a Professional Restaurant Manager like you!
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Manager is the “right hand” to the General Manager who will assist and manage the restaurant’s daily operations and share a responsibility for achieving customer, profit, sales and employee performance goals. As the Restaurant Manager, your team members’ movements and activities are your responsibility. You will ensure your staff adheres to all safety procedures while ensuring the development and training of all team members is kept at the highest of standards. As the Restaurant Manager, you will provide coaching and support where necessary all while motivating your team to meet and exceed company expectations.
- Competitive Wages
- Work/Life Balance
- Health Benefits
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability Benefits
- Unlimited growth potential and job security
- Two plus years of restaurant management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- A requirement for the Restaurant Manager is a true passion for the development and mentoring of others
- The Restaurant Manager must be proficient in achieving solid financial results
- Honesty, integrity and a love for customer satisfaction are all qualities that the Restaurant Manager should posses
- The Restaurant Manager should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
Apply Now-Restaurant Manager in Johnson City, TN
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Julie Caruthers brings over 20 years of operational experience in the hospitality industry to her position as a recruiter. Julie has a diverse background with experience in high volume restaurants in both the BOH and FOH and has held the GM position with a number of high profile national brands.
Julie has a real passion for people and helping them make the right connections whether they are a candidate or a client. Julie’s experience allows her to communicate clearly and understand the needs of all parties involved in the application and selection process. She is a driven professional that sees the big picture and works tirelessly to help candidates and clients find the right match.