17 Branch St, Methuen, MA 01844 Methuen, MA 01844 US
Casual Theme - Quality of Life
We are seeking a Restaurant Manager who is team-oriented, highly professional and in a position to develop others while managing a revenue-driven, high-energy environment. Are you seeking a Company with Unlimited growth potential, who believes in Management having a Quality Lifestyle? If this sounds like your style of Restaurant Manager, Please Do Not Hesitate! Apply Today for our location in Methuen, MA. Our Company is a chain of more than 40 full-service restaurants located throughout the United States. Our initial Restaurant Manager was established in the early 1990's and for the first few years we decisively grew at a conservative speed, aware a too rapid expansion could sabotage an otherwise successful concept. In large part, one of the reasons for the Company's modest growth rate was the painstaking care selecting Quality Professional Restaurant Management Teams as well as the potential location sites, but by the mid 1990's there were close to 10 established locations throughout a few of the Southern States. Don't pass up with great opportunity as a Restaurant Manager, Apply Today for our location in Methuen, MA.
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Company was established with the belief that employee mindset was especially imperative in an industry infamous for its high work force turnover, so we are focusing on employee quality of life, and structured a work schedule accordingly. Each location employs six full-time Management Team members, working a genuine five-day, 45- to 50-hour work week, as opposed to the more common approach of six-days and a 60-hour week required in other restaurants. As a result, the Company was able to maintain a considerably lower-than-average rate of Management turnover: under 10% in an average year, as compared with an industry standard of about 30%. The Restaurant Manager Duties will include but not be limited to: recruiting, developing, and maintaining efficient and effective staff levels, building profit through extraordinary guest service and marketing campaigns, additionally, maintaining all required administrative functions according to Company policies and procedures.
- Competitive salary and bonus programs for all managers
- A REAL 5 day work week with a REAL 50-55 hour expectation!
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- A week's paid Vacation every 6 months
- We are closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day to spend time with our families
- Structured Training Programs
- We have a culture that promotes a fun, high energy work environment
- Great growth opportunity in over 20 states across America!
- The Restaurant Manager must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 3 years
- A requirement for the Restaurant Manager is a true passion for the development and mentoring of others
- The Restaurant Manager must have a proven track record in assisting the company in the achievement of solid financial results
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager may be required to work nights/weekends/holidays
Apply Now- Restaurant Manager located in Methuen, MA
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to Brian Blum
Brian Blum, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Brian Blum is the franchise partner for Gecko Hospitality in Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont and he is an active member of NAPS. Brian's ability to educate and assist restaurant leaders with their employment decisions while sticking to his values of honesty and respect and his mantra of "people work for people", have set him apart from the competition. Organizations now more than ever are looking for top talent and Brian's ability to bring together talented Restaurant Managers, Chefs and Directors with his contacts at both National and independent Restaurant companies have made him one of the most sought-after recruiters in the industry. Brian is a graduate of the University of Massachusetts and has experience as Restaurant General Manager and Area Director for both corporate and independent restaurants groups.