Montgomery, AL 36116
Casual Theme-Industry Leader
We are Searching for a Restaurant Manager That Will Be Devoted to Providing Every Guest with an Authentic Dining Experience and Share Our Passion for 100% Guest Service. Working with us is like working with family. We want our guests to feel at home, for that reason we invest a great deal in nurturing our Restaurant Manager Professionals and Team Members while fostering a welcoming and optimistic environment. Our family of restaurants is at the top of the highly competitive Restaurant Segment of casual dining. Don’t miss this amazing opportunity for our location in Montgomery, AL.
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Manager is in charge of leading department-level restaurant operations; models and displays leadership which is grounded inside our core values. Effective performance of the Restaurant Manager will be measured by steady delivery of balanced results through our systems, strategies and procedures from the perspective of all our stakeholders. This leads the Restaurant Manager to sustained growth in sales and profits achieved through personal, people, business and results leadership.
· Industry Leading Compensation ($54,000 - $60,000)
· Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
· Life and Accident Insurance
· Short and Long Term Disability
· Company Paid Retirement Plan
· Paid Vacations
· Quarterly Bonus
· The Restaurant Manager should possess 3+ years of high volume restaurant management experience
· A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Restaurant Manager
· A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Restaurant Manager
· The Restaurant Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
· The Restaurant Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
Apply Now-Restaurant Manager located in Montgomery, AL
Mike Tsirelis, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Mike Tsirelis, 10+year Franchise Partner for the states of Alabama and Louisiana, brings over 25 years of restaurant experience to his role as a restaurant and hospitality recruiter. He began in restaurant management with KFC and Little Caesars, became a franchise representative, and spent 14 years with Lone Star Steakhouse, lastly as a District Manager overseeing 8 units. Prior to joining Gecko, Mike was an Area Director of nine locations with Don Pablo's.
In restaurant operations and in life, Mike believes it’s all about relationships. Throughout his career, he has always enjoyed helping others achieve their personal and professional goals, routinely going the extra mile to assist others to that end. Recruiting is truly a natural fit.
Mike and his wife Dawn have four children and live in Cincinnati, OH. He enjoys spending time with his family and friends, and being involved in his children's lives.