2817 West End Ave, Nashville, TN 37203 Nashville, TN 37203 US
Fast Casual – Growing Industry Leader
We are looking for a Restaurant Manager who wants to be part of an award winning team! A go getter, driven for success to continue our company’s growth and award winning path to success. If you are looking for a company where you can apply your natural leadership skill then we need to hear from you, Apply Today for our location in Nashville, TN. Our high standards of professionalism and commitment on behalf of our staff lead us to the winners circle. Come be a Professional Restaurant Manager on our Award Winning Team!! Apply for this great opportunity for our location in Nashville, TN.
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: We are looking for a Manager who brings a smile and positive energy to work every day, who will set high standards for everyone around them and lead by example. This is a fun, fast paced atmosphere so the right candidate will be efficient and friendly. The Restaurant Manager will be able to delegate with enthusiasm and a can do attitude. We promote new ideas and fresh perspectives, and our Managers are encouraged to bring their own ideas to the table. Interpersonal skills and guest relations will be required to handle and resolve any staff or guest conflicts effectively. The Restaurant Manager will know how to create a strong and effective team and guide them towards a common goal. Ask any one of our long term Mangers what they like about being part of our brand and they’ll tell you they feel valued! For over 50 years. We are looking for a Restaurant Manager to join our remarkable team, committed to providing an excellent working environment with opportunity for advancement.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability benefit
- Paid Vacation
- Open availability is a requirement for the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager must be able to demonstrate honesty and integrity inside and outside of the work place and always strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager must be passionate about and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
- 3 plus years of restaurant management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Restaurant Manager
Apply Now – Restaurant Manager located in Nashville, TN
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org