1323 Churchmans Road, Newark, DE 19713 Newark, DE 19702
High Volume Full Service Concept
If you are a Restaurant Manager with a "Run It like You Own It" mentality and a "Hands On" management style, Apply Today for our location in Newark, Delaware! For the past 20 years we've been satisfying appetites and quenching thirsts along the East Coast. We've grown steadily for the past several years and have expanded into half a dozen states. Our diverse menu features everything from steaks, burgers, and fajitas to salads and seafood. We also feature a wide variety of drink selections. Whether you're catching up with old friends, or coming by to watch the big game, we have something for everyone. Don't miss out or overlook this exciting Restaurant Manager career opportunity in Newark, Delaware!
Job Title: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: As the Restaurant Manager you will need to demonstrate superb communication and customer service skills required to connect with our loyal customer base and motivate a top-performing team. Our ideal Restaurant Manager is a flexible and customer-focused individual who thrives on a relatively chaotic work, can manage a multi-million dollar business and thrives on customer service. This Restaurant Manager will guide their team members in the delivery of excellent guest experiences while directing and supporting them. Our Restaurant Manager must be able to manage the restaurants profit & loss.
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Attainable Quarterly Bonus
- Long Term/Short Term Disability
- Apply today for more information about this Restaurant Manager role
- Minimum of 2+ years current experience as a Restaurant Manager in a high volume (over $3m per year in sales) Full Service concept
- A stable work history - no more than two jobs in the previous five years
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
- Late night bar background a huge plus
Apply Now - Restaurant Manager located in Newark, Delaware!
Jacob Tarabar, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Since 2006, Jacob Tarabar has been an integral part of the Gecko Hospitality community
He joined Gecko as a part-time Recruiter covering the state of Arkansas, and in 2010, Jacob came aboard full-time, dedicating all his efforts to finding new opportunities for candidates in the market. Two years later, he took over recruiting in Delaware. In addition to his recruiting contributions, Jacob has been actively involved assisting with Gecko Hospitality's advertising and website Job Management for several franchise partners, improving the quality, results and organization of their advertising.
Jacob and his wife currently reside in the St. Louis area, though he still finds time to avidly root for Philadelphia sports teams, including the Super Bowl LII Champion Philadelphia Eagles.