Newton, MA 02460
Our Company is seeking an enthusiastic Restaurant Manager who's looking to continue to build their career with an organization that historically promotes from within and has internationally sized room to grow. If this sounds like the type of Restaurant Manager Position you are interested in, Apply Today in Newton, MA. We are inspired to be the finest Italian restaurant brand with our award-winning menu, contemporary dining atmosphere, while serving with only the freshest and finest ingredients that we use from the farms just down the road. Our Chefs are compelled by our passion for the flavors and freshness of regional ingredients. Our company has a major focus on quality, value, and hospitality, we promise a delicious, satisfying, and memorable dining experience. If you would like to take advantage of this excellent career opportunity as a Restaurant Manager with an industry leader who will foster and mentor your skill development and growth, Apply Today for our location in Newton, MA.
- Quality of Life
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Growth Opportunity
- Excellent training and leadership development program
- Paid Vacation
- Two plus years of restaurant management experience is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager must have a passion for hospitality, desire to learn and a great personality!
- The Restaurant Manager should be motivated, have strong communication and organizational skills
- The desire to lead, develop and foster a strong team environment are all qualities that the Restaurant Manager should possess
- Our restaurant managers role up their sleeves and are hands-on.
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume
Brian Blum, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Brian Blum is the franchise partner for Gecko Hospitality in Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont and he is an active member of NAPS. Brian's ability to educate and assist restaurant leaders with their employment decisions while sticking to his values of honesty and respect and his mantra of "people work for people", have set him apart from the competition. Organizations now more than ever are looking for top talent and Brian's ability to bring together talented Restaurant Managers, Chefs and Directors with his contacts at both National and independent Restaurant companies have made him one of the most sought-after recruiters in the industry. Brian is a graduate of the University of Massachusetts and has experience as Restaurant General Manager and Area Director for both corporate and independent restaurants groups.