8005 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819 Orlando, FL 32819 US
TRUE GROWTH AND POTENTIAL
Find your place with us at this High-Volume, Fast-Paced QSR Restaurant. We believe in our Restaurant Manager and team members and train them to succeed with hospitality careers that last. We are looking for Restaurant Manager who are enthusiastic leaders and great motivators and want to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction and advance. If this sounds like the Restaurant Manager career you’ve been looking for then we want to hear from you! Apply Today for our location in Orlando, FL.
We hire individuals who we have confidence in, we teach them for the success as a Restaurant Manager and we help them build profession that will last. If you are looking for a Restaurant Management career with true growth potential and is rewarding both personally and professionally in the Orlando, FL area, Apply Today!
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description:The Restaurant Manager would provide support to the General Manager during the daily operations, as well as, managing shifts to ensure company standards are maintained and would also assist in the development, supervision and monitoring of all team members. As the Restaurant Manager you would perform operational activities such as inventory control, scheduling, sanitation, planning and maintaining stock and monitoring food supplies and would also communicate and adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Competitive Weekly Salary
- Monthly Success-Based Bonuses
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Vacation and Sick Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- The Restaurant Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree on honesty and integrity
- Open availability is a requirement for the Restaurant Manager
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager must be passionate about and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Restaurant Manager
Apply Now – Restaurant Manger located in Orlando, FL
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Cathryn Keifer has over 12 years of experience in the food and beverage industry with 10 of those years in a management role. Her background ranges from upscale dining to fast casual and quick serve. Cathryn has worked every area from FOH to BOH, even catering sales and marketing. Customer service and people have always been her primary focus making Gecko Hospitality an ideal career. Gecko Hospitality has allowed Cathryn the opportunity to connect candidates with thriving companies that align with their career goals and be a part of improving their lives.