Plymouth, MA 02360
The Assistant Restaurant Manager will include being part of selection process and training of top talent to build high performing teams. Operational excellence is at the core of the Assistant Restaurant Manager function within the company. The Assistant Restaurant Manager must have strong leadership and people skills and a passion for the restaurant industry; we are interested in talking with you about becoming a member of our management team. If you have talent for mentoring others and providing excellent service to your guests, this may be the best opportunity to enhance your career!
- Weekly Pay Periods
- Additional Meal Discounts
- Paid Holidays
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card Options
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 2 years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Assistant Restaurant Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Assistant Restaurant Manager
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager must be extremely oriented with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all time
Brian Blum, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Brian Blum is the franchise partner for Gecko Hospitality in Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont and he is an active member of NAPS. Brian's ability to educate and assist restaurant leaders with their employment decisions while sticking to his values of honesty and respect and his mantra of "people work for people", have set him apart from the competition. Organizations now more than ever are looking for top talent and Brian's ability to bring together talented Restaurant Managers, Chefs and Directors with his contacts at both National and independent Restaurant companies have made him one of the most sought-after recruiters in the industry. Brian is a graduate of the University of Massachusetts and has experience as Restaurant General Manager and Area Director for both corporate and independent restaurants groups.