727 Main St, Rapid City, SD 57701 Rapid City, SD 57701 US
Casual Dining - High Volume
Our Company is seeking a Professional Restaurant Manager who shares a commitment to uncompromising quality of food, service and atmosphere to build a strong team and lead them to both professional as well as personal growth. If you are Restaurant Manager who is committed to delivering great service we would like to get to know you better! Our company is known for flavorsome cuisine and friendly service. Today, an original restaurant interested in creating innovative American cuisine while providing quality service and fine dining. If you would take pride in serving up 'from scratch' good old American cuisine like mom use to make, Apply Today to become the Restaurant Manager for our location in Rapid City, ND.
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: We believe success begins with great people who consistently deliver great service. Each and every contact with a guest is an opportunity to provide food and service exceeding expectations. As the Restaurant Manager, you and your team will work closely together every day, creating an extraordinary atmosphere for our guests and team members. Our core values ensure we treat each other with dignity, respect, honesty and integrity. We need a Restaurant Manager who can organize, plan, and coordinate team members and resources of the restaurant. The Restaurant Manager will work side by side with the General Manager and assist in overseeing product quality and operational standards are being met. The right candidate will oversee staffing, ensuring adequate staffing is maintained and labor costs stay within budget.
- Excellent Compensation Package
- Medical / Dental Insurance Options
- Paid Vacation
- Unlimited Career Growth Potential
- Two plus years of restaurant management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- A requirement for the Restaurant Manager is a true passion for the development and mentoring of others
- The Restaurant Manager must be proficient in achieving solid financial goals
- Honesty, integrity and a love for customer satisfaction are all qualities that the Restaurant Manager should possess
- The Restaurant Manager should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
Apply Now - Restaurant Manager located in Rapid City, ND
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to rgingell@geckohospitality.Com
Rhonda Gingell, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rhonda Gingell started working in the restaurant/hospitality industry while in high school as a waitress with Mazzio’s Pizza. While attending College of the Ozarks working on her Hospitality Degree she worked overseeing server training for Candlestick Inn in Branson, a premier upscale dining restaurant overlooking downtown Branson. Through a lot of hard work Rhonda made her way into a Service Manager position.
Rhonda is now overseeing the Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming markets of Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner.