88 State St, Rochester, NY 14614 Rochester, NY 14614 US
If you are an experienced Restaurant Manager that enjoys working in a fun-paced, fast-paced environment that challenges and allows you to apply your skills and personality and the desire to ultimately move into a Store Manager / General Manager, then we want to hear from you. We have multiple openings for our stores located throughout greater Rochester, NY.
Title of Position: Assistant Manager
Job Description: Our team is committed to anticipating and understanding our guests’ needs and exceeding their expectations. We need an Assistant Manager with a passion for results! She/he should excel in problem solving and decision making. Being able to identify and analyze problems, and explore various alternatives using sound business judgment to take decisive action. The right candidate will know how to effectively build a team. Getting the right people in the right places, enabling them to make a decision and have a successful team. Having a successful team also relies heavily on the Managements ability to resolve conflict and use interpersonal skills to confront tough issues, and resolve disagreements constructively. Along with interpersonal skills and guest relations Managers will be required to handle and develop direct reports and provide feedback to team members, actively coaching and supporting them to achieving set goals personally and professional. She/he will lead by example promoting an environment of urgency to satisfy our guests’ needs and meeting our company standards.
- Competitive wages, based on experience
- Energetic Fun Working Atmosphere
- Paid training program
- Unlimited growth potential
- Additional Bonus program
- Health benefits
- Ability to promote a team environment by fostering respect, providing coaching and feedback, recognizing achievements
- Ability to drive sales through effective execution of restaurant standards and marketing initiatives
- Must hold themselves and team accountable for responsibilities and results
- Must ensure the safety and security of team and guests through a focus on preventative maintenance and cleanliness
- Ability to delegate and lead processes to control labor costs, food costs and cash
Apply Now – Assistant Manager or Store Manager in Rochester, NY.
If you would like to be considered for this position for one of our locations in greater Rochester, NY apply to this ad with your resume at email@example.com