51 Burgess Rd Rockingham, VA 22801 US
Are you an ambitious, dedicated Restaurant Manager with salaried management experience? Do you have the enthusiasm to become a valued part of our team? We’re looking for a Restaurant Manager to fuel our company as a supportive and empowering leader. To become the Restaurant Manager of this upscale casual establishment, apply today for our location in Harrisonburg, VA. As a Restaurant Manager you lead and inspire your service and culinary teams to deliver a great guest experience. With your positive attitude, you are a role model demonstrating top-notch leadership. We employ hospitality professionals who are competitive, expect to win and can build sales. We are a great company for talented Management Professionals to make their mark! Don’t miss this fresh, exciting, and rewarding career opportunity as a Restaurant Manager in Harrisonburg, VA.
- Competitive Compensation package
- Insurance Benefits – Medical and Dental
- Paid Time Off
- Thorough and Ongoing Training
- The Restaurant Manager must have high volume restaurant experience of at least four years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The Restaurant Manager should have open availability. Floor, opening, and closing responsibilities.
Meet Your Recruiter
Tom Bull, CPC
Tom Bull, CPC is the senior executive recruiter for Gecko Hospitality, Virginia and DC. Tom has a big background in restaurant operations with prior experience as DO for Applebee’s.
After joining Gecko in 2010 he has successfully developed an extensive client and candidate base throughout Washington DC and Virginia. Tom has received numerous awards for top performance during his career at Gecko. He receives frequent accolades from candidates and clients for his ability to fill job orders fast.
Tom’s experience in operations and recruiting provide a solid foundation allowing him to fill some of the most challenging positions, fast. He has connections at all levels within the restaurant segment from unit managers to Senior VP level operations, in addition to Executive Chefs and similar culinary roles.
Tom’s success is built on his ability to develop strong business relationships and works ethically with a high sense of urgency.