San Antonio, TX , 78257 San Antonio, TX 78257 US
Upscale Dining- Exciting Growth Opportunity
Our Company is in search of a Professional Restaurant Manager with enthusiasm and an eagerness to progress their career with an established restaurant company offering development, support, and unlimited growth possibilities. If this sounds like the type of Restaurant Manager you are, Apply Immediately for our location in San Antonio, TX. Our concept is among numerous restaurants created by a company operating distinctive upscale restaurant concepts who appeal to savvy steak lovers nationwide. Our perspective has remained exactly the same throughout the years: conserve the rich custom of the conventional American Steakhouse. With over 40 unique locations nationwide, our excellent reputation as an "American Culinary Leader" is an honor our staff is devoted to daily. Our Company believes it is our duty to provide every guest with a remarkable dining experience every time they walk through our doors. We are very proud to have been awarded the "Best Catering Award"; "Diner's Choice Award"; "Award of Excellence" and "Most Outstanding Wine List". As a Restaurant Manager, you will be developed for long term career opportunities with us! We will motivate you to achieve great performance, advancement, and financial growth. A top quality work environment is extremely important to us and we work very hard to provide excellent training, feedback and an excellent work/life balance for our team. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity in San Antonio, TX!
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Manager must be passionate and qualified to direct our team and must be focused on our mission to ensure exceptional service exceeding our guests' expectations. The Restaurant Manager will ensure the restaurant is adequately staffed to meet guest needs, and assist the General Manager in recruitment of hourly team members. We will depend on the talents of the Restaurant Manager to inspire your team and to be as focused on excellence.
- Excellent compensation packages
- Competitive Bonus Program
- 401 (k) retirement savings with a company match
- Medical/Dental and Vision benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Company Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years' experience as a Restaurant Manager in a high volume environment
- The Restaurant Manager must be passionate about, and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager should act as a "brand ambassador" for our company at all times
Apply Now - Restaurant Manager located in San Antonio, TX
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jake Smith, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Jake Smith lives in Austin, TX and has been a Restaurant Recruiter with Gecko Hospitality since 2013. Before beginning his career in recruiting, Jake was a corporate auditor for PricewaterhouseCoopers in NYC. Jake graduated from Texas A&M in 2010 with a Bachelor’s in Accounting and a Master’s in Finance. He is happily married with his wife Jessica and their Australian Shepherd Leo. Together they enjoy trail running, kayaking, and trying out new restaurants in Austin.