Saskatoon, SK S7L 1B6
$55K - $58K plus tips/bonus & benefits!
We are looking for talented Restaurant Managers with Corporate experience. These are newly created positions that are open due to growth.
Please READ Before You Proceed:
We have an outstanding training program. Applicants MUST be open to 4-5 months od training out of province. We make sure that all of your expenses and housing is paid for, including trips home to visit family (4-5 times).
Requirements – 2 Years Minimum of the following (unless otherwise noted):
- Strong background in FOH/Service Management
- Full-Service Restaurant Management experience
- Corporate Restaurant exposure – think reputable chains with a recognizable and stable brand
- Excellent Customer Service mentality
- Exposure to P&L in some capacity
- Must have worked in high volume environments
What you can expect:
- Regularly work no more than 50 hours per week
- Consistently enjoy one weekend off per month and 2 days off per week
- All stat days given or paid out
- Nearly 850 restaurants located across the U.S. and Canada
- 99% of General Managers and Directors of Operations promoted from within
Weekly Pay with Strong Benefits:
- Competitive base salary & achievable quarterly bonus eligibility
- Immediate eligibility for medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement & Student Loans
- After one year of service:
·RRSP matching contributions
·Company-paid Retirement Plus Benefit of 1.5% of eligible salary
·Darden Employee Stock Purchase Program at 15% discount
You can also be assured that we are committed to our communities. We have donated more than 38M lbs of food to local food banks and have raised hundreds of millions for cancer research. We provide grants to our team members and their families when in need. We believe in family values.
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Danica Bennett has worked in the restaurant industry for 18 years. She started working full time at a young age and quickly fell in love with the industry. She considers herself extremely lucky to have been recruiting within the food service industry since 2010 and looks forward to meeting new people every day.
Danica supports Greg Bozek and Tim Stanton in British Columbia, Alberta and Upstate New York.