Spring, TX , 77380 Spring, TX 77380 US
Upscale Casual Theme - World Renowned
Our Company is seeking a Professional Restaurant Manager to lead a polished hospitality staff. Apply Today for our location in Spring, TX to be considered for the Restaurant Manager position. Our company is no stranger to the restaurant scene, for nearly 20 years we've operated upscale-dining locations in exciting vacation destinations in the United States. Known for chef-inspired scratch cuisine, hand-crafted cocktails and extraordinary guest service, each of our restaurants provides regional specialties unique to their area, with a focus on utilizing the freshest ingredients in the market. We are searching for an extremely motivated, enthusiastic and polished Restaurant Manager to join our Management Team. A successful Restaurant Manager must be self-motivated, driven, have a passion for learning and teaching, and excel in a relaxed but classy environment - all while providing top notch food and service. As a member of our Management Team, you will realize your happiness and quality of life are extremely important to us! We offer a wide variety of benefits to our team and their families and provide the best possible support system around! When opportunities arise, individuals have the ability to grow their management careers, especially if they have the ability to relocate. You do not want to miss this amazing opportunity in Spring, TX!
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: We are searching for a Restaurant Manager who brings a smile and positive energy to work every day and establishes high standards for everyone around them. Interpersonal skills and guest relations will be required to handle and resolve any staff or guest conflicts appropriately. The Restaurant Manager will know how to create a strong and effective team and lead them towards a common goal. We are looking for a Restaurant Manager to join our remarkable team, committed to providing an excellent working environment with opportunity for advancement.
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Worldwide Emergency Travel Assistance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term Disability / Long-Term Disability
- Life/Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Aloha Time Off
- The Restaurant Manager must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least three years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The Restaurant Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
Apply Now - Restaurant Manager located in Spring, TX
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jake Smith, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Jake Smith lives in Austin, TX and has been a Restaurant Recruiter with Gecko Hospitality since 2013. Before beginning his career in recruiting, Jake was a corporate auditor for PricewaterhouseCoopers in NYC. Jake graduated from Texas A&M in 2010 with a Bachelor’s in Accounting and a Master’s in Finance. He is happily married with his wife Jessica and their Australian Shepherd Leo. Together they enjoy trail running, kayaking, and trying out new restaurants in Austin.