35 Bedford St, Stamford, CT 06901 Stamford, CT 06901
EXPANDING HIGH VOLUME CASUAL THEME RESTAURANT STAMFORD
Hospitality Industry Leader
$52K+ bonus/benefits, fast casual or full service experience
Looking for a career change with the New Year? Want to make a difference and have a passion the restaurant industry? We need Restaurant Manager Professionals who are eager to tackle challenges and run the show. If you are a Restaurant Manager and can bring your skills and ambition, and we'll provide you with expert support, along with some of the best benefits and stability in the hospitality industry. If you are looking for a Restaurant Manager career with tremendous growth potential in the Stamford, CT area, apply today!
As our Restaurant Manager for us you would provide support to the upper level management during the daily operations, as well as, managing shifts to ensure company standards are maintained. The Restaurant Manager would also assist in the interviewing, hiring, development, supervision and monitoring of all team members. Depending on the needs of the restaurant, this person may complete other duties as assigned to advance a particular project or resolve a business issue.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Medical/Dental and Vision Plans
- 401(k) Plans
- Bonus Potential
- Restaurant Manager Candidates should have 2 plus years restaurant management experience
- Restaurant Manager Candidates should have experience in a full service or fast casual restaurant
- Restaurant Manager Candidates should have High Volume Experience
- Restaurant Manager Candidates should have superior business acumen; demonstrated ability to analyze and impact business results at an organization level
- Restaurant Manager Candidates should be able to manage/lead others and build a diverse and effective team
If you would like to be considered for this Restaurant Manager position, email your resume to rubert@geckohospitality.Com
Rubert Nogales, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rubert Nogales is a Franchise Partner for Connecticut and Rhode Island restaurant division. Rubert brings with him over 20 years of restaurant operations experience. During his career, Rubert worked his way up from line cook to an Area Director. His passion for the industry and his desire to take his knowledge to a new level is what brought Rubert to Gecko. Over the years Rubert has prided himself on the relationships he has built with his employees and guests. Rubert's experience, integrity and work ethic guides him when matching up the perfect candidate with great companies.