2207 S Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33629 Tampa, FL 33629 US
GROWING, SIMPLE, FAST CASUAL CONCEPT
We are searching for experienced Restaurant Manager Professionals to play a vital role in our growing concept. Candidates must be outgoing, hardworking, dedicated to quality and service oriented. Are you a Restaurant Manager Professional who wants a hospitality career with growth potential? If this sounds like the career you've been searching for, then we want to hear from you! Apply Today for our location in Tampa, FL. We are a simple, fast casual concept focusing on serving top quality burgers; fresh cut fries and beverages in a stylish and casual atmosphere. If you are looking for a Restaurant Manager career that is dedicated to quality with growth potential in the Tampa, FL area, apply today!
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description:The Restaurant Manager would provide support to the General Manager during the daily operations along with managing shifts to ensure company standards are maintained and would also assist in the interviewing, hiring, development, supervision and monitoring of all team members. The Restaurant Manager in this position will perform operational activities such as inventory control, scheduling, sanitation, planning and maintaining stock and monitoring food supplies and would also communicate and abide by all company policies and procedures while maintaining a positive and upbeat attitude. Depending on the needs of the restaurant, this restaurant manager may complete other duties as assigned to progress a particular project or resolve a business issue.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Restaurant Bonus Plans
- 401(k) Plan
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Benefits
- Open availability is a requirement for the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager must be able to demonstrate honesty and integrity inside and outside of the work place and always strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager must be passionate about and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
- 2 plus years of restaurant management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Restaurant Manager
Apply Now-Restaurant Manager located in Tampa, FL
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to carriem@geckohospitality.Com
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Carrie takes pride in providing top notch service to clients through making them her top priority and building strong relationships. She has a proven record of hiring top talent to meet staffing goals and contributes to a company's success. Making the most of each day through organization and time management allows her to be a productive member to any team.
She enjoys time with her family and watching her kids play sports. In addition, she loves anything that involves being outdoors.