- The Restaurant Manager ensures that members are served properly and in a timely manner.
- Monitors actions of staff and customers to ensure that health and safety standards and liquor regulations are obeyed.
- The Restaurant Manager maintains professional relationships with members and staff and leads in a positive way.
- Receives and resolves complaints concerning food, beverage, and service.
- The Restaurant Manager keeps an accurate list of monthly reservations, complaints, compliments and staff problems.
- Sets up member events, planning, staff, floor plan, side work, reservations, and special needs.
- The Restaurant Manager will be proficient with Microsoft Office and produce reports using these programs.
- The Restaurant Manager oversees the training of staff.
- Organizes and direct worker training programs, resolve personnel problems and evaluate employee performance in the restaurant.
- Carefully supervises dining room staff to ensure proper service in a manner most pleasing to members.
- The Restaurant Manager reviews work procedures and operational problems in order to determine ways to improve service, performance, and/or safety.
- Assures the correct appearance, cleanliness, and safety of dining room areas, equipment, and fixtures.
- Degree in Hospitality or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Private Club experience is preferred.
- Experience in a fine dining or an upscale setting is preferred.
- Knowledge of Club Systems software.
Jeremy Nichols, CPC
Franchise Partner | Hospitality Division
Jeremy Nichols started his recruiting career in 2000 with international retail giant H&M. Based in NY, he helped open one of their first stores in the US. After a few years in operations he soon joined the US expansion team. With this role, he traveled the US and was responsible for the recruitment and hiring for emerging markets along the East Coast and throughout the Midwest.
In 2008 Jeremy joined the nation’s largest franchisee of Panera Bread, Covelli Enterprises. As the Director of Recruiting, Jeremy’s focus was on the Greater Tampa Bay market including the Gainesville, Ocala and The Villages area. Jeremy hired management and catering personnel for 30 locations. Additionally, he was responsible for the staffing of new locations as well as filling upper management positions in their corporate support office.
Jeremy has a true passion for recruiting. The relationships and connections that are made with each placement are what motivate Jeremy to find that perfect match for both candidate and employer.