1225 Kempsville Rd Virginia Beach, VA 23464 US
Industry Professional- Virginia Beach, Va.
- Competitive Compensation
- Insurance Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Thorough and Ongoing Training
- The Front of The House Manager must have high volume restaurant experience of at least three years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Front of The House Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Front of The House Manager
- The Front of The House Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The Front of The House Manager should have open availability
Meet Your Recruiter
Tom Bull, CPC
Tom Bull, CPC is the senior executive recruiter for Gecko Hospitality, Virginia and DC. Tom has a big background in restaurant operations with prior experience as DO for Applebee’s.
After joining Gecko in 2010 he has successfully developed an extensive client and candidate base throughout Washington DC and Virginia. Tom has received numerous awards for top performance during his career at Gecko. He receives frequent accolades from candidates and clients for his ability to fill job orders fast.
Tom’s experience in operations and recruiting provide a solid foundation allowing him to fill some of the most challenging positions, fast. He has connections at all levels within the restaurant segment from unit managers to Senior VP level operations, in addition to Executive Chefs and similar culinary roles.
Tom’s success is built on his ability to develop strong business relationships and works ethically with a high sense of urgency.