31 Universal Blvd, Warwick, RI 02886 Warwick, RI 02886
HIRING: Casual Restaurant Manager Positions
LOOK NO-MORE HERE S THE ANSWER TO YOUR JOB SEARCH!
CASUAL RESTAURANT SPORTS BAR & GRILL Warwick, RI
FORWARD YOUR RESUME TODAY
AND INTERVIEW NEXT WEEK!
We are looking for High Volume Casual Restaurant Manager Professionals, who have a passion for FRESH ingredients and who embrace diverse backgrounds, values, and beliefs while loving consciously, and practice social responsibility and want to make a difference for locally owned casual restaurant. If you want to be the best you can be, look no further and join our team today! If you are looking for an upper level Restaurant Management career with tremendous growth potential in the Warwick, RI area, apply today!
Our Restaurant Manager is responsible for maintain quality operations, ensuring customer satisfaction and maintaining the success of the restaurant. The Restaurant Manager acts as a role model and demonstrates professional behavior towards the customers and staff. The Restaurant Manager would be in charge of upgrading and improving operations when needed to maintain quality products and service according to company standards and policies. Our Restaurant Managers oversee profit and loss by following cash control, maintaining inventory, reviewing financial reports, and taking corrective action when needed. Our Restaurant Managers play a major role with recruiting, interviewing and hiring outstanding team members, as well as, their retention.
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Advancement Opportunities
- GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE AND MORE!
- Two plus years of general management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- A requirement for the Restaurant Manager is a true passion for the development and mentoring of others
- The Restaurant Manager must be proficient in achieving solid financial results
- Honesty, integrity and a love for customer satisfaction are all qualities that the Restaurant Manager should posses
- The Restaurant Manager should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
Apply Now Restaurant Manager located in Warwick, RI
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to rubert@geckohospitality.Com
Rubert Nogales, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rubert Nogales is a Franchise Partner for Connecticut and Rhode Island restaurant division. Rubert brings with him over 20 years of restaurant operations experience. During his career, Rubert worked his way up from line cook to an Area Director. His passion for the industry and his desire to take his knowledge to a new level is what brought Rubert to Gecko. Over the years Rubert has prided himself on the relationships he has built with his employees and guests. Rubert's experience, integrity and work ethic guides him when matching up the perfect candidate with great companies.