833 Boardman Poland Rd, Boardman, OH 44512 Youngstown, OH 44512 US
Casual Dining Concept
We are seeking Restaurant Manager candidates for a popular high volume casual restaurant in the Youngstown Ohio area! We are searching for Restaurant Managers with 2+ years of full service casual dining experience. Excellent opportunity to manage a vibrant, high energy restaurant environment.
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Manager is responsible for leading department-level restaurant operations; models and demonstrates leadership grounded in our company's core values. A successful Restaurant Manager consistently delivers balanced results through our systems, methods and procedures. This will lead to sustained growth in sales and profits achieved through personal, people, business and results leadership. Our Restaurant Manager will realize our team members are the primary factor to ensure the success of our business. As the Restaurant Manager you will be responsible for hiring and retaining a talented team and providing opportunities for their professional growth.
- Excellent Compensation: $38,000 - $44,000 depending on experience
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- 401(K), Paid Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- The Restaurant Manager should act as a "Brand Ambassador" for our company at all times
- The Restaurant Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- A solid track record is achieving financial results is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a train the Restaurant Manager must have
- 2 plus years of restaurant full service management experience is preferred for the Restaurant Manager
To be considered for this position, email your resume today to: email@example.com
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Jim Koehler has been an Executive Recruiter with Gecko Hospitality since 2013. Jim has had a versatile career in corporate hospitality, as District Manager for JoJo's & Coco's Restaurants, HR Manager for Chi Chi’s Restaurants, Employee Relations Director for Ditan Inc., and a Field Recruiter for TGI Fridays Restaurants.
Coupled with his enriched hospitality background, Jim has always possessed a strong work ethic and intense dedication, which has enhanced his sustained performance success. Throughout his career, Jim has consistently cultivated and developed respected professional relationships utilizing his proficient interpersonal communication skills. Jim is genuinely inspired to passionately add value to the personal and professional growth of others.
Jim has been married for 30 years to the love of his life, Tracy, and is the proud father of Wade & Brock. Jim is devoted to his Church Community, and enjoys a variety of outdoor activities.