Restaurant Marketing Manager
Springfield, VA 22150 US
National, franchise developer in the restaurant industry is looking for a Marketing Manager, reports to the CEO.
Office based in Northern Virginia.
$80K - $90K base salary
Highly visible role reports to CEO
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
· Develop, manage and execute the B2B marketing plan for each franchise brand to support its overarching brand marketing plan (including targets, goals, KPIs)
· Oversee the email marketing campaigns focused on lead generation, nurture and drip campaigns – and entire digital journey of a franchise prospect from general inquiry to deal closure
- Identify potential new targets and create a plan to bring them into the sales funnel
- Research, prospect, build, maintain an up-to-date Lead Referral Agent plan, collect, analyze and report on the success and activities of each agent, regularly present new options that will engage more qualified independent sales agents
· Recommend consumer marketing initiatives to support unit-level sales and growth and brand awareness; outline goals and metrics for success; measure qualitative and quantitative results of all marketing programs
· Update the company website including content updates to brand landing pages, brand’s social media channels and reviews to ensure positive guest sentiment, blog content and schedule of content calendar
· Oversee social media content and communications strategy in collaboration with Director of Communications and outside agency partner
· Coordinate activities with the franchise brands’ marketing and public relations teams to support their respective missions, ensuring consistency in voice, and cultivating an engaged social media community
· Manage the content strategy for multi-platform storytelling, present a point of view across social and digital channels to align with multi-marketing initiatives
· Ongoing communication with sales representatives on marketing’s initiatives + campaigns; provide operations teams with program / promotion recap summaries including sales results
· Identify storytelling opportunities for PR agency to generate steady drumbeat of media/press coverage on behalf of brands at both the local and national level
· Visit restaurant brand teams/locations regularly to remain current on Operations, marketing efforts and storytelling opportunities
· Event coordination on behalf of and its brands including relevant conferences, trade shows, etc.
· Onboard new portfolio brands with marketing startup toolkit, resource recommendation and ongoing strategic marketing counsel
· Train new Marketing Managers
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in B2B and/or B2C marketing; restaurant marketing, franchise experience a plus
· Proven track record in developing and executing effective marketing campaigns that drive results
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong written communications skills including the ability to draft email marketing, blogs, social media copy, and press release writing
- Proficient in Hubspot or Salesforce or other CRM platforms
· Ability to understand, analyze and report on results of campaigns including lead generation, revenue, etc.
· Self-motivated, resourceful, solutions-oriented, organized and ability to prioritize projects
· Strategic thinker; nimble and responds quickly and positively to change
· Interested in and available to travel (required)
· Strong commitment to and passion for growing emerging brands; especially within the restaurant and retail space
· Expert use of all social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn and experience in content strategy, community management, scheduling and monitoring tools
- Analytical and problem-solving skills for coming up with ideas to increase demand for franchise brands
To learn more about this opportunity please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Resumes are treated confidentially.
Meet Your Recruiter
Tom Bull, CPC
Tom Bull, CPC is the senior executive recruiter for Gecko Hospitality, Virginia and DC. Tom has a big background in restaurant operations with prior experience as DO for Applebee’s.
After joining Gecko in 2010 he has successfully developed an extensive client and candidate base throughout Washington DC and Virginia. Tom has received numerous awards for top performance during his career at Gecko. He receives frequent accolades from candidates and clients for his ability to fill job orders fast.
Tom’s experience in operations and recruiting provide a solid foundation allowing him to fill some of the most challenging positions, fast. He has connections at all levels within the restaurant segment from unit managers to Senior VP level operations, in addition to Executive Chefs and similar culinary roles.
Tom’s success is built on his ability to develop strong business relationships and works ethically with a high sense of urgency.