Restaurant Operations Service Manager - AGM - Entertainment Center
- Ensures all service and suggestive selling standards are met.
- Coordinates all sales contests to increase Guest check average.
- Has P&L responsibility for dining room labor and supply line items as assigned by Director of F&B.
- Executes all service requirements for parties and banquets.
- Participates in the recruiting, development, training, progressive discipline and discharge of service personnel.
- Controls service team member’s scheduling and labor budget.
- Oversees POS basic programing and training..
- Executes all promotions and local store marketing campaigns.
- Ensures a harassment free work environment.
- Skill/Experience: Minimum of two years Restaurant Management experience in a high volume environment and possessing basic computer skills and spread sheet familiarity. Would prefer a kitchen background, however not mandatory.
- Manages and leads each shift to ensure maximum Guest satisfaction and profitability.
- Oversees suggestive selling contests and education.
- Manages guest service standards and education.
- Administers food service Team Member hiring, training, development, scheduling, performance reviews, progressive discipline and discharge.
- Problem resolution and implementation of corrective actions.
- Manages Guest Recovery situations.
- Assists on the floor when and where necessary to ensure positive Guest experience..
- Must be available to work all shifts including nights, weekends and holidays.
- May be indoors or outdoor setting depending on occasion with varied weather conditions
- Will work near moving or mechanical parts
- May work near toxic/caustic chemicals and with fumes or airborne particles
Erik Kalstad, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Erik Kalstad recruits for our Oregon, Washington, and Alaska offices of Gecko Hospitality. Erik is a Certified Personnel Consultant (CPC) and a member of the National Association of Personnel Services (NAPS). Gecko Hospitality Rookie of the Year – 2016.
Erik graduated from Ball State University, and has worked for UPS, Gigi’s Cupcakes, and L&M Gardens. Erik, and his wife have two children. Erik has a love for the hospitality, and craft brewing industries. Erik's diverse background and life experiences will benefit both his candidates and clients. Erik has a genuine passion for helping others and advancing their careers. Please call or e-mail Erik today, and see how he can find you the perfect job, or the perfect candidate.