Restaurant Sales Manager
580 E 144th Ave., Thornton, CO 80023 Thornton, CO 80023
Restaurant Sales Manager
Energetic Concept - Commission up to $12,000
Looking to spice up your restaurant management career? You should give us a shot. Our Fort Collins location features a diverse menu aimed to satisfy any craving. Additionally, our bar offers up a wide array of beer on tap and spirits to keep the night moving. We have a variety of entertainment options for our patrons; there's always something going on every night, in season and out!
Title of Position: Sales and Marketing Manager
Job Description: The Sales and Marketing Manager will be responsible for promoting, planning, coordinating, and supervising the execution of all event functions ensuring a top-notch dining experience. The Sales and Marketing Manager is responsible for meeting and exceeding the monthly and annual revenue targets by generating brand-new and repeat business through referrals, telephone solicitation, direct mail, outside sales calls, networking and other community marketing techniques. Additionally, the Sales and Marketing Manager will also be responsible for coaching and supporting the Host/GSA team in developing the brand name in a professional manner, and be able to quickly resolve any issues that may arise.
- Competitive base salary
- A strong commission program
- Excellent benefits
- Paid vacation
- And other exciting perks
- Minimum of 2+ years current experience as a Restaurant Manager in a high volume (over $3m per year in sales) Full Service concept
- Sales Manager experience in a high volume environment (Dave & Busters, Main Event, Maggiano’s, Punch Bowl, etc.) is preferred
- Must have solid connections in the Denver market to build restaurant and private party sales
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Proficiency with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Sales and Marketing Manager located in Thornton, Colorado!
Steve Kratz, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Steve Kratz spent the beginning of his career (18 years) developing and operating the Joseph Ambler Inn in Montgomeryville, PA. A 14-acre country estate was renovated into a 15 room Bed and Breakfast. Later renovations and expansions resulted in a luxurious 52 room Country Inn with fine dining, weddings, and banquets.
Steve enjoyed 5 years as Manager and then General Manager for Macaroni Grill. His experience owning and operating his own location as well as his tenure with the Brinker Organization makes him distinctly qualified to help you find your niche in this wonderful business.
Steve is married to his wife Tracy - also a restaurant professional. Steve has a daughter Nicole, and two stepsons Robert and Joseph, all in their twenties and doing well. Steve was born, raised, and has always resided in Southeastern PA. He is a big sports fan. His hobbies are golfing and reading.