Restaurant Service Manager
Boston, MA 02116
- Excellent salary
- Health/Dental/Vision as well as long term insurance
- Paid vacation time
- Bonus Structure
- Plus many more!
- The Service Manager must possess 3+ years of successful management experience
- Ability to handle stress in a productive way is necessary for the Service Manager
- The Service Manager must have the proven ability to build profit
- Exceptional leadership and team building skills are required for the Service Manager
Meet Your Recruiter
Brian Blum, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Brian Blum is the franchise partner for Gecko Hospitality in Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont and he is an active member of NAPS. Brian's ability to educate and assist restaurant leaders with their employment decisions while sticking to his values of honesty and respect and his mantra of "people work for people", have set him apart from the competition. Organizations now more than ever are looking for top talent and Brian's ability to bring together talented Restaurant Managers, Chefs and Directors with his contacts at both National and independent Restaurant companies have made him one of the most sought-after recruiters in the industry. Brian is a graduate of the University of Massachusetts and has experience as Restaurant General Manager and Area Director for both corporate and independent restaurants groups.