Restaurant Service Manager
Casual Theme - Hospitality Leader
This is a Service Manager Career opportunity for the hospitality professional who loves to use their “Gift of Gab” to WOW each guest! Apply Today for our location in Manchester, CT. Our concept prides itself on Legendary Food, Legendary Service and Lots of Legendary Fun! Our team has an incredible sense of pride in everything they do and are full of passion ensuring each guest has a legendary experience every time. Since we opened our doors over 20 years ago, our focus has been putting our employees first. Our founder’s belief is if all our team members are happy our guests will have an amazing experience to brag about! We are a family restaurant, and we believe our family is every member of every community we are present in. You will see our team members both in the restaurant and out in the community supporting local charitable organizations, schools and fundraisers. We are operating restaurants in almost every state across the U.S. as well as 6 international locations, with definite plans for expansion and growth this year. Don’t miss this legendary opportunity as a Service Manager, Apply Today for our location in Manchester, CT.
Title of Position: Service Manager
Job Description: As stated before, the Service Manager will have the opportunity to use their “Gift of Gab” to WOW guests while ensuring guest satisfaction through 100% table visitation. The Service Manager will manage the front of the house operations through Legendary Service, Guest Focus and Fun!! The Service Manager must possess the ability to develop people, we are a company that believes in and loves promoting from within! The Service Manager must be able to work closely and communicate with other members of management, they will work closely with the Kitchen Manager to ensure proper unison between the front and back of the house and will be directed and developed by the Managing Partner daily.
- Industry Leading Compensation
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Stock Incentive Program
- And the Best Benefit of all….Growth
- The Service Manger should always provide consistent support to the success of the operation
- The Service Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the Service Manager
- A requirement for the Service Manager is a true passion for the development and mentoring of others
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Service Manager in a high-volume environment
Apply Now - Service Manager located in Manchester, CT.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please email your resume.