Restaurant Sous Chef
825 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55402 Minneapolis, MN US
Are you a Sous Chef passionate about your culinary skills? We are seeking a Professional Sous Chef with strong leadership building skills and high energy. To become the Sous Chef of this leading culinary establishment, Apply Today for our location in Minneapolis, MN. We employ hospitality professionals who are competitive, expect to win and can build sales. We are a great company for talented Culinary Professionals to make their mark! Don’t miss this fresh, exciting and rewarding career opportunity as a Sous Chef in Minneapolis, MN
Title of Position: Sous Chef
Job Description: Our Sous Chef will be challenged every single day. The person in this position will assist the Executive Chef in educating and mentoring the kitchen staff, keeping them up to date with any menu adjustments and maintaining consistent top quality ingredients in every dish, every time. Responsibilities will also include maintaining proper food safety and making sure sanitation procedures are being met.
- Competitive Compensation
- Insurance Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Thorough and Ongoing Training
Apply Now- Sous Chef located in Minneapolis, MN
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to EricS@GeckoHospitality.com
- Previous Sous Chef or Kitchen manager experience preferred.
- Proven experience creating a safe work environment incorporating team work and professional development is necessary for the Sous Chef
- The Sous Chef must have proven success in controlling of costs associated with running a profitable business such as food, labor and beverage
- The ability to perform basic math calculations and understand fundamental accounting principles is a must for the Sous Chef
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
From spending school breaks helping his father’s restaurants, to eventually becoming a General Manager in a large casual-dining company, Eric comes from a lifetime of restaurant operations background. As a Training Manager who regularly helped develop the future of the company, Eric realized he had a great affinity for helping people find their niche. By truly understanding the needs of both his clients and his candidates, he matches the right person to the right career. In his spare time, Eric enjoys playing in his garage on projects, getting to the beach as often as he can, and watching the Penguins try and win yet another Stanley Cup!