Restaurant Sous Chef
3015 West End Ave, Nashville, TN 37203 Nashville, TN 37219 US
Upscale Casual Steakhouse
Are you a Sous Chef passionate about your culinary skills? We are seeking a Professional Sous Chef with strong leadership building skills and high energy. To become the Sous Chef of this Upscale Casual Steakhouse, Apply Today for our location in Nashville, TN. We employ hospitality professionals who are competitive, expect to win, and can build sales. We are a great company for talented Culinary Professionals to make their mark! Don t miss this fresh, exciting and rewarding career opportunity as a Sous Chef in Nashville, TN.
Title of Position: Sous Chef
Job Description: Our Sous Chef will be challenged every single day. The person in this position will assist the Executive Chef in educating and mentoring the kitchen staff, keeping them up to date with any menu adjustments, and maintaining consistent top quality ingredients in every dish, every time. The Sous Chef must be able to build top line sales and guest counts through the delivery of a competitively superior team that will be recruited, trained, and mentored by the Sous Chef. Responsibilities will also include maintaining proper food safety and making sure sanitation procedures are being met.
- Competitive Compensation
- Insurance Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Thorough and Ongoing Training
- Opportunity for Advancement
- The Sous Chef must possess 3 years high-volume Kitchen Management experience
- Proven experience creating a safe work environment incorporating team work and professional development is necessary for the Sous Chef
- The Sous Chef must have proven success in controlling of costs associated with running a profitable business such as food, labor, and beverage
- The Sous Chef must have a proven track record in driving sales and guest traffic
- The ability to perform basic math calculations and understand fundamental accounting principles is a must for the Sous Chef
Apply Now- Sous Chef located in Nashville, TN
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to jcaruthers@geckohospitality.Com today!
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Julie Caruthers brings over 20 years of operational experience in the hospitality industry to her position as a recruiter. Julie has a diverse background with experience in high volume restaurants in both the BOH and FOH and has held the GM position with a number of high profile national brands.
Julie has a real passion for people and helping them make the right connections whether they are a candidate or a client. Julie’s experience allows her to communicate clearly and understand the needs of all parties involved in the application and selection process. She is a driven professional that sees the big picture and works tirelessly to help candidates and clients find the right match.