172 Myrtle Ave, Stamford, CT 06902 Stamford, CT 06902 US
Secure and Growing Company
Are you the lively and approachable type; able to get along and communicate very easily with all levels of people? We are seeking a Restaurant Supervisor never short of a smile who takes real pride in their appearance while coping effectively under pressure to surpass the daily challenges of the restaurant industry. If you are a natural leader and someone who values great customer service, this may be the opportunity for you. With over 18, 000 Quick Service Restaurants in close to 125 countries, our mission is to hire the best to consistently fuel our growth. We've won numerous awards all over the world and most recently we received the Presidential award for "Outstanding Performance as an Employer of People with Disabilities". If you are excited about a career as a Restaurant Supervisor with a secure and growing concept in the Stamford, CT area, then we are seeking a Professional Restaurant Supervisor like you!
Title of Position: Restaurant Supervisor
Job Description: The Restaurant Supervisor is the "right hand" to the General Manager who will assist and manage the restaurant's daily operations and share a responsibility for achieving customer, profit, sales and employee performance goals. As the Restaurant Supervisor, your team members' movements and activities are your responsibility. You will ensure your staff adheres to all safety procedures while ensuring the development and training of all team members is kept at the highest of standards. As the Restaurant Supervisor, you will provide coaching and support where necessary all while motivating your team to meet and exceed company expectations.
- Competitive Wages
- Work/Life Balance
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Plans
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability Benefits
- Unlimited growth potential and job security
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Two plus years of restaurant management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Restaurant Supervisor
- A requirement for the Restaurant Supervisor is a true passion for the development and mentoring of others
- The Restaurant Supervisor must be proficient in achieving solid financial results
- Honesty, integrity and a love for customer satisfaction are all qualities that the Restaurant Supervisor should posses
- The Restaurant Supervisor should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
Apply Now-Restaurant Supervisor in Stamford, CT
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to rubert@geckohospitality.Com
Rubert Nogales, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rubert Nogales is a Franchise Partner for Connecticut and Rhode Island restaurant division. Rubert brings with him over 20 years of restaurant operations experience. During his career, Rubert worked his way up from line cook to an Area Director. His passion for the industry and his desire to take his knowledge to a new level is what brought Rubert to Gecko. Over the years Rubert has prided himself on the relationships he has built with his employees and guests. Rubert's experience, integrity and work ethic guides him when matching up the perfect candidate with great companies.