Restaurant Sushi Manager
2260 S University Drive , Davie, FL 33324 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33324 US
Restaurant Sushi Manager
Casual Pan-Asian Cuisine
Restaurant Sushi Manager Needed!!! We are currently searching for a Sushi Manager who craves a rigorous but balanced work/ life adventure. If this sounds like the career you've been searching for as a Sushi Manager, then we need to hear from you! Apply Today for our location in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Opening just 20 years ago, we have over 9 locations and 400 employees in our stores all across the state of Florida. Focusing on simple, fresh, pan-asian cuisine, we are a fast paced made to order eatery. Having influences from Asia, New York and Florida, our recipes are innovative and exciting, always keeping our customers on their toes! If you are searching for a career as a Sushi Manager with a company that's devoted to top quality and has amazing attention to detail in the FT. Lauderdale, FL. area, Apply Today!
Title of Position - Sushi Manager
Job Description: Our Sushi Manager is responsible for various duties and responsibilities including overseeing the full operation of the kitchen. The Sushi Manager is expected to follow recipes accurately and maintain food preparation processes outlined in the menu guide. The Sushi Manager is also accountable for supervising and training the kitchen staff, overseeing all phases of food production, inventory, food safety and service and production time standards. The Sushi Manager must also ensure the kitchen area meets the required regulations associated with health and safety requirements.
Apply Now - Sushi Manager located in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
- 3 plus years of restaurant management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Sushi Manager
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Sushi Manager must posses
- A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the Sushi Manager
- The Sushi Manager must be able to demonstrate honesty and integrity inside and outside of the work place and always strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- Open availability is a requirement for the Sushi Manager
- Experience using a Wok and making Sushi is required for the Sushi Manager
Gecko Hospitality South FL
Gecko Hospitality is a North American recruiting firm specializing in the placement of hospitality professionals in the club, casino, hotel/resort, & restaurant industries. Our national network consists of 37 individual regional offices representing two divisions; hospitality and restaurant. Our team covers all 50 states, as well as Canada, and offers professional placement services with over 120 dedicated hospitality professionals boosting over a collective 1,250 years of experience to serve our manager candidates and clientele.