111 Nationwide Blvd Columbus, Ohio 43215 Columbus, OH 43221
Our Company is an industry leader looking for an enthusiastic Sales Manager to join our family. Is your focus on your guests’ experience, anticipating and understanding guests’ needs and exceeding their expectations? If this sounds like the type of Sales Manager you are or want to be, we need to hear from you! Apply Today for our location in Columbus, Ohio. Situated in an excellent location and boasting with a plethora of accommodation's, our hotel is perfect for any occasion. We offer everything from spa services to room service with space for you guests in our meeting and function spaces to plan that perfect event. Our brand offers the chance to live high class without having the bill to go along with it.
If you would like to become a Sales Manager with a company within an enjoyable environment don’t miss this opportunity at our location in Columbus, Ohio!
Title of Position: Sales Manager
Job Responsibilities: Our Sales Manager makes solicitation and service calls in person, through mail/email, and by telephone on assigned accounts to promote and sell hotel and restaurant facility space and services. The Sales Manager will prepare proposals and confirmations for group bookings and conducts tours of the property with prospective customers. and will be responsible for coordinating with additional departments and will investigate and resolve issues regarding food quality or service. The Sales Manager also participates in the development and implementation of marketing plans and action plans, gives input to the development of special promotions or packages, and develops ideas to build occupancy.
- Company Growth
- Competitive Base Salary plus Quarterly Bonus Structure
- Basic Health plan including Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- And Much More!
- The Sales Manager must have at least 3 years’ experience in this field
- The Sales Manager must have the ability to read, analyze and interpret general accounting reports, policies & procedures, and instructions
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Sales Manager
- The Sales Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The Sales Manager must possess the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume
Apply Now- Sales Manager located in Columbus, Ohio.
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com.
Franchise Partner | Hospitality Division
Rob Wallace has held Executive Level Management positions during his extensive career in the Hospitality Industry with hotel brands such as Red Roof Inns, Renaissance Hotels, Marriott Hotels, Courtyard, Residence Inn and Hampton Inns and Suites.
Drawing on over 30 years of Hotel Operations experience from General Manager to Executive Vice President roles, as well as serving on numerous industry related boards, his background provides the perfect foundation to partner with Clients and Candidates to find the perfect opportunity to achieve operations excellence.
Rob is a resident of Columbus, Ohio and is joining Gecko Hospitality Executive as a franchise partner for Southern Ohio. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 614-570-6166.