Senior Director of Event Sales
Washington, DC 20001
- Coordinate all event activities and personnel
- Distribute all meeting information and supplies to attending personnel
- Calculate and propose budgets for planned events or meetings
- Research and identify successful event opportunities
- Maintain stock of event supplies
- Previous experience in event planning or other related fields
- Strong project managing skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to work well in teams
We have an immediate opening in the DC area for a mid level Director of Sales.
The ideal candidate will currently be an Assistant Director of Sales or 1-3 years Director of Sales experience. Candidates will be self-starters, well connected, polished and have a sound knowledge of events/banquets and large scale entertainment venues.
Responsibilities will be for generating new and repeat event business, prospecting and supporting the execution of events.
This position will be predominantly Monday through Friday, local business travel
For more information and consideration please send your resume by return e mail.