Senior Event Sales Manager
448 S Hill St, Los Angeles, CA 90013 Los Angeles, CA 90013
Senior Event Sales Manager
Exciting Downtown LA concept – Base Salary $75K, with total Compensation in the $100k+ range
With every detail in place, this newly renovated space welcomes diners and drinkers, locals and tourists alike, to experience modern Japanese cuisine and a robust whisky program in a stunningly designed, art-filled DTLA oasis. Located in the center of Downtown Los Angeles, this restaurant combines food, art from the hottest galleries in Tokyo, and drink to create an unparalleled dining and drinking experience in an immersive environment that is at once Zen-like and provocative.
Job Title: Senior Event Sales Manager
Job Description: The Senior Event Sales Manager will be in charge of maximizing our event space and exceeding sales goals. This individual will prepare our annual Event Sales budget, along with weekly/monthly/quarterly goals and creating a game plan to accomplish them. Knowing and understanding the Los Angeles market and researching/targeting prospective clients is another key aspect of this position. We’re looking for a Senior Event Sales Manager who has a strong track record of identifying and soliciting new business along with maintaining steady accounts. This person will be managing our catering & marketing team and helping them improve their skills and grow their respective departments.
- 5-7 years of current Restaurant Event Sales Management experience in an Upscale Casual environment
- High volume experience
- Strong, deep, connected Rolodex of contacts in the Downtown Los Angeles market is necessary for this position
- Excellent people skills; this individual must be able to interact with a diverse array of clients and guests
- Outstanding oral, written and verbal communication skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Must have strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to build a steady client base and interact with the community
- Outside sales experience required
Apply Today - Senior Event Sales Manager in Los Angeles, California!
Rob Dallaire, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rob Dallaire attended MSU where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality Management. Throughout Rob's management career, he has been fortunate enough to work for some top level companies in the industry such as Houston's, Champps, Hard Rock Cafe, and PF Chang's / Pei Wei. Rob made the transition over to the recruiting side of the business with Gecko Hospitality in 2005. Rob is responsible for the Southern California area for Gecko Hospitality. When not working, Rob likes to spend as much time as possible being outside enjoying the lifestyle that Southern California offers, spending time with his 3 daughters. Rob is big MI State and Detroit sports fan.