Senior Kitchen Manager
315 N Brand Blvd, Glendale, CA 91203 Glendale, CA 91204
Restaurant Senior Kitchen Manager
Rapidly growing Southern California concept
We’ve become a legendary name in the Southern California market. We’re a Café featuring an array of baked goods, cakes, a coffee bar, and more! Though we have several locations, each of our stores is unique to the community they are situated in. With the amount of volume we do per year, we’re on the lookout for individuals that have high volume background and want a new challenge in their career. We’re opening a couple more locations in the next several months and are seeking dynamic Senior Kitchen Managers to take us to the next level.
Title of Position - Restaurant Senior Kitchen Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Senior Kitchen Manager will work together with the Management Team centering on building relationships with our guests and Team Members, increasing sales numbers, and ensuring food is prepared properly in a sparkling and safe environment. The person in this position will be held accountable for your Team Members' performance in the kitchen. The Restaurant Senior Kitchen Manager will be responsible for training their team in Health Department guidelines, educating them in company policies regarding cleanliness and sanitation. Our Restaurant Senior Kitchen Manager must be a "take charge" individual who can effectively correct any issues with Team Members and kitchen equipment to ensure all are performing up to company standard.
- No late night hours and closed/close early on several holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefits and bonus program
- 401(k) with match starting in 2018
- Medical / Dental insurance options after 60 days
- Paid Vacation
- Performance based bonus program
- Minimum of 4-5 years current experience as a Restaurant Kitchen/BOH Manager in a Full Service Concept
- Pastry/Baking experience a huge plus for this position
- High volume background; must have KM experience in restaurants doing over $5 million in sales per year
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Outstanding work ethic and drive to succeed
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to maintain high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Restaurant Kitchen Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Restaurant Senior Kitchen Manager located in Glendale, California!
Rob Dallaire, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rob Dallaire attended MSU where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality Management. Throughout Rob's management career, he has been fortunate enough to work for some top level companies in the industry such as Houston's, Champps, Hard Rock Cafe, and PF Chang's / Pei Wei. Rob made the transition over to the recruiting side of the business with Gecko Hospitality in 2005. Rob is responsible for the Southern California area for Gecko Hospitality. When not working, Rob likes to spend as much time as possible being outside enjoying the lifestyle that Southern California offers, spending time with his 3 daughters. Rob is big MI State and Detroit sports fan.