Senior Restaurant Manager – Upscale Casual Organic
639 N Larchmont Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90004 Los Angeles, CA 90004
Immediate Need - Organic Restaurant Group
Are you a Creative and Energetic Restaurant Manager who is ready to grow your career? Apply Today for our location in Los Angeles! Our goal was to create and maintain a sustainable menu which would delight the senses of our guests while keeping health in mind. We strive to create a menu which supports healthy living and sustainability for the community and the planet. Our goal is for guests to enjoy their food without having to worry about the guilt of it being unhealthy. We select the freshest organic ingredients to and support local farmers to create a menu full of delicious options for customers.
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Manager must demonstrate honesty, integrity, and the ability to exceed expectations for guests and team members. The primary role of the Restaurant Manager is to directly lead his or her shift during operations as if he or she were the GM. Along with maintaining and developing the teams weekly schedule, the Restaurant Manager will also be responsible for ensuring consistent and high quality products all the time through mastering all of the company's recipes.
- Competitive Salary + Bonus Structure
- Best-In-Class Training
- Career Growth Opportunity
- Medical, Disability, Dental, Life Insurance Options
- Discounted Meals
- Minimum of 2-3 years current experience as a Restaurant Manager in a high volume (over $3m per year in sales) Full Service or Upscale Casual concept
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Restaurant Manager located in Los Angeles, California!
Rob Dallaire, CPC
Rob Dallaire attended MSU where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality Management. Throughout Rob's management career, he has been fortunate enough to work for some top level companies in the industry such as Houston's, Champps, Hard Rock Cafe, and PF Chang's / Pei Wei. Rob made the transition over to the recruiting side of the business with Gecko Hospitality in 2005. Rob is responsible for the Southern California area for Gecko Hospitality. When not working, Rob likes to spend as much time as possible being outside enjoying the lifestyle that Southern California offers, spending time with his 3 daughters. Rob is big MI State and Detroit sports fan.