Senior Restaurant Manager - Fast Casual
Indio, CA 92201
Fast Casual – Growing Industry Leader
Salary: $50,000 - $55,000 + Benefits and Bonus packages
We are looking for a Restaurant Manager who wants to be part of an award winning team! A go-getter, driven for success to continue our company’s growth and award winning path to success. If you are looking for a company where you can apply your natural leadership skill then we need to hear from you. It all began over 60 years ago when our first steakhouse opened in California and over the years, we have expanded throughout the country, with nearly 300 locations. Our mission is to provide a place for family and friends to gather and enjoy an outstanding meal at a great price. From choice USDA steaks cut fresh in-house to ribs to our expansive salad bar, we have a variety of options for everyone! Our high standards of professionalism and commitment on behalf of our staff lead us to the winners circle. We've won various awards over this past decade for not only our service, but our ability to be innovative and adapt.
Job Description: We are looking for a Manager who brings a smile and positive energy to work every day, who will set high standards for everyone around them and lead by example. This is a fun, fast paced atmosphere so the right candidate will be efficient and friendly. The Restaurant Manager will be able to delegate with enthusiasm and a can do attitude. We promote new ideas and fresh perspectives, and our Managers are encouraged to bring their own ideas to the table. Interpersonal skills and guest relations will be required to handle and resolve any staff or guest conflicts effectively. The Restaurant Manager will know how to create a strong and effective team and guide them towards a common goal. We are looking for a Restaurant Manager to join our remarkable team, committed to providing an excellent working environment with opportunity for advancement.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability benefit
- Paid Vacation (1 week after first year of employment, 2 weeks after 2 years)
- Dining privileges
- Minimum of 2-3 years current experience as a Restaurant Manager in a full service or fast causal concept
- High volume background - must have Restaurant Manager background in establishments doing at least $2 million in sales
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on experience hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- The Restaurant Manager must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now – Restaurant Manager located in Indio, California!