Upscale Sports Bar Concept - Senior Restaurant Manager
$45K - $65K + Bonus
• Responsible for all aspects of the restaurant's operation according to the policies, procedures and goals of the company.
• To maximize long-term profitability, morale and employment standards, guest satisfaction, the skills of all crew and managers within the restaurant.
• Achieve and sustain financial targets and performance goals.
• Ensure complete guest satisfaction at all times, at an excellent level.
• Provide on-going motivation, coaching and effective leadership development of team members and managers.
• Oversee and ensure general maintenance and cleanliness of property is maintained at all times.
• Expert scheduling.
• Manage and analyze financial parameters and controls for all areas of the restaurant and determine business priorities.
Qualifications & Experience
• Previous Management Experience required within a full-service restaurant or bar, preferably in the premium casual genre.
• Impeccable English communication skills, written and spoken. (Bilingual French is an asset)
• Ability to delegate and follow-up.
• Ability to train and lead other managers.
• Ability to train others to: master technical skills, serve guests with enthusiasm, sell as part of the dining experience, assert authority and make judgments.
• Complete knowledge of all positions and functional areas within the restaurant.
• High level of organizational and communication ability.
• Strong local store marketing skills and event management.
Other Key Attributes
• High energy, positive personality.
• Strong work ethic and upstanding personal code of conduct.
• Brand pride and complete understanding and belief in company philosophy and goals of quality and improvement (Being an Ambassador to our brands). • Ability to self-motivate, maintain sense of urgency, keep momentum.
• Ability to set and achieve short and long-term business goals.
• Personal Accountability and the ability to ask for help when required.
• Commitment to continuous improvement and ability to learn.