Senior Restaurant Manager
Mississauga, ON L5B2C9
- Industry Competitive Salary 55 - 60K
- Quarterly Bonus Structure
- Health / Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- A Dynamic, High Energy Environment
- The Restaurant Manager should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Restaurant Manager
- The Manager must be proficient in achieving solid financial results
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Restaurant Manager must possess
- High volume, upscale experience of 3+ years as a Restaurant Manager is a must for this position
Scott Sinclair, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Scott Sinclair has been in the hospitality business for over 25 years and has worked in both restaurants and the hotel & resort industry. In his tenure, he has opened several properties across Canada and conducted operational needs to promote market hire and develop and ensuring long-term profitability for properties that include Fairmont Hotels, Resorts of the Canadian Rockies, and Moxie’s.
His experience has led him to be an expert in recruitment, building and motivating companies’ most valued assets -their people. Understanding the challenges hospitality professionals face in their day-to-day work life, along with understanding what companies are looking for and deserve in their future leaders, Scott forms a strong partnership with our clients in the Ontario market and has a passion for connecting great candidates with great companies.