Senior Restaurant Manager
Montreal, QC H3B 0C3
Senior Restaurant Manager - General Manager IN Training
You will be trained to become a GM .
Corporate owned location.
$50,000 - $60,000 per year + great benefits + bonus
Must have permanent residence and be legally authorized to work in Canada without sponsorship for employment visa status.
We are a trendy upscale casual concept looking to hire an ambitious Senior Restaurant Manager to assist with all operations for our Montreal, QC. We cultivate valuable leadership skills used to mentor, inspire and motivate our teams to reach their full potential. This opportunity is perfect for a hospitality professional who wants to eventually grow into a General Manager role.
Gain an unbeatable business education in various fields through a carefully crafted training and development process individually suited to each manager.
Partake in the mentorship program and be developed by top-level General Managers and Regional Managers.
Through flexible scheduling, balance work and life responsibilities while yielding lucrative financial gains and advancement opportunities.
- Ensure standards are being upheld to the highest degree.
- Extensively train new team members and encourage development.
- Deliver high level of customer service.
- Deal with all costumer concerns.
- Demonstrate a hands-on management style.
- Competitive Full Benefits Program
- Paid vacation
- Experience in managing front-of-house operations.
- Understand cost and labour systems.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Ensure flawless dining experience for each guest.
- Well organized and passionate about hospitality.
- Excellent attention to detail and quick problem solving skills.
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Danica Bennett has worked in the restaurant industry for 18 years. She started working full time at a young age and quickly fell in love with the industry. She considers herself extremely lucky to have been recruiting within the food service industry since 2010 and looks forward to meeting new people every day.
Danica supports Greg Bozek and Tim Stanton in British Columbia, Alberta and Upstate New York.